What is the correct spelling for TAC?
This word (Tac) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAC
- ac N. Ac . *fot *fet G. *fotes fete D. fote feten
- lac "Do you know," she asked, "where is the Villa du Lac ?"
- mac What are you going to do about it, Mac ?
- pac The PAC JF-17 Thunder (Urdu: جے ایف-١٧ گرج), or CAC FC-1 Xiaolong (Chinese: 枭龙; pinyin: Xiāo Lóng; literally: "Fierce Dragon"), is a lightweight, single-engine, multi-role combat aircraft developed jointly by the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) and the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC) of China.
- sac To what end had the Fates lured me into this cul-de-sac?
- ta She'll pe tired to ta lk more apout ta cursed Cawmills this fery ta y.
- tab He alleged that I had intimated that the doctor kept tab on sick alumni of wealth and their families, and at the critical moment there would be a sympathetic call from the doctor, and, while at the bedside he administered comfort and consolation, yet he made it plain to the patient that he could not hope for the opening of the pearly gates or the welcome of St. Peter unless Princeton was remembered.
- tack She lay close to the beam of the ice boat, clung to the hand-holds, and made no outcry as the craft flew off upon the other tack .
- taco Some have claimed that Austin, Texas is the home of the breakfast taco .
- tact But the fault of the Count-inexcusable in a man of his tact -was in preserving these letters.
- tad Don't go far into the woods unless your father, Uncle Tad or I am with you.
- tag He soon became known as the luckiest operator in Wall Street, and the beginning of his every new deal was the signal for his fast-growing following to tag on.
- talc The word to march was given, and the party moved away along the labyrinth of passages, turning hither and thither in the most bewildering fashion, until at length they reached a narrow flight of stone steps that wound upward, corkscrew fashion, until they emerged into another passage which, after a journey of some fifty yards, conducted them into a spacious and lofty hall lighted at either end by a large window glazed with what, from the cursory glance which they obtained of it, they judged to be talc , or some similar substance.
- tam I brought the bairns into the town for better schooling, and on account of Tam ; and grandfather finds it agrees brawly with him, too.
- tan What dost thee know about the tan -yard!
- tao Napaso ca ba? Tagsa ca tao , tagsa ca gugma.
- tap Steps were heard on the stairs and presently a tap at Clarence's room-door.
- tar Remember the nights when the tar -barrel blazed!
- tat Notwithstanding all my effort, I somehow felt that an incentive had vanished, leaving a gap. The affair now had simmered down to plain temper and tit for tat . I championed nothing, except myself.
- tau Dane was guided only by the noises of the less-experienced Jellico and Tau made in their progress.
- tax "You have come, I suppose," she said mournfully, "to tax me about the hateful title-deeds."
- tc Bouctouche Aerodrome (TC LID: CDT5) is a privately owned airfield located 1.