What is the correct spelling for TACTCS?
This word (Tactcs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TACTCS
- acts What makes the distinction is the quality of our acts.
- cactus The plain, cactus-torn chaps, flannel shirt open at the sinewy throat, dusty, wide-brimmed hat, revolver peeping from its leather pocket on the thigh: every detail contributed to the impression of efficiency he created.
- tact Such is the tact and power, for good or ill, of woman.
- tactics At all times, and under every regime, when a decision of the Chambers had been required in connection with some great enterprise, had not the natural and legitimate tactics been for one to do what might be needful to secure that decision?
- tacks Zinc or galvanized iron tacks are best.
- tracts In 1832 emigration was just at its height, and a great number of emigrants, several of whom were of the higher class, and possessed of considerable capital, were directed to the town of C--, in the rear of which extensive tracts of land were offered to settlers at the provincial government sales.
- TARTS This amount will make four large tarts.
- altered conviction
- am late
- am learned
- am party to
- am touch with
- am value
- at ones beck call
- at the call
- more scriptural
- more scrolled