What is the correct spelling for TACTED?
This word (Tacted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TACTED
- tact Love to Sylvia gave Philip tact.
- tagged I hate to be tagged myself.
- tainted They had persuaded themselves and the rest of the world that the Boers were as a body corrupt and tainted, so they armed themselves, with the power of money in order to overthrow them.
- toasted She pushed the potatoes and toasted cheese which still stood on her plate towards him while Uncle was filling his plate from the other side, so that he had quite a pile of food in front of him, but he attacked it without any lack of courage.
- tucked They were still talking about the possible names of the possible girl and boy when their mother came in to see if they were tucked up for the night.
- Acted The girl spoke and acted there.
- Carted The wagons, upon which the produce was carted, were of rough and clumsy make.
- Darted Mr. Silver darted from the room.
- Tooted Noted for her sprightliness, she was never sprightlier; her pretty laughter tooted continuously, and the gentlemen accompanied it with doting sounds so repulsive to Florence that without being actively conscious of what she did, she embodied the phrase, "perfeckly sickening," in the hymn she was crooning, and repeated it over and over to the air of "Rock of Ages."
- Toted I ought not to have toted that melon off.
- am late
- being interred
- dirty looks