What is the correct spelling for TAF?
This word (Taf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAF
- oaf She was willing to acknowledge that she had been in the wrong about them; but this lout, this oaf , this villainous-looking churl,-to expect a lady to sit at the same table with him: it was too much!
- raf Raf went down the corridor to the door of the sealed compartment that held the machine and the supplies for which he was responsible.
- ta And now she'll pe playing you ta coronach of Clenco, which she was make herself for her own pipes.
- tab 107. Breviceps gouldii; Gray Annals of Natural History 1841. Breviceps heliogabali, Gray, tab .
- tad There isn't any fire, said Uncle Tad , except the one out in the stove, and that's getting breakfast.
- taft President Wilson won his first election by a minority vote, the opposition being divided between Taft and Roosevelt.
- tag Still, that general staff tag for Mr. Grue tickled us a bit.
- tam There's Tam , she can make him do anything she likes.
- tan "It is only for once-your father would not grudge us the pleasure, and he is too busy to be out of the tan -yard before midnight.
- tao Ang tao usahay mucataoa, usahay muhilac.
- tap Precisely at eleven there was a tap at the door and Mr Parmenter and Lord Westerham came in.
- tar The tar is kindled.
- tat "Wha' did tat ?" he shouted furiously, as he sprang up with his eyes flashing; and he gazed from Steve to the doctor and back, as their anxious look changed now to one of mirth on finding that the boy was not much hurt.
- tau "There's a long-distance com unit in that third hut," Tau observed.
- tax The difference constituted a tax .
- AF Most Canon DSLRs introduced since late 2005, starting from the EOS 20D and the Rebel XTi (400D), feature a nine-point AF system in a diamond-shape formation.