What is the correct spelling for TAFT?
This word (Taft) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAFT
- aft The captain was at all events satisfied that I was the child of English parents of a good position in life, and taking compassion on my destitute condition, he desired Jack to leave me in the cabin, giving him permission, however, to come aft and attend to me.
- am of mind
- daft And then, outside, this great statue on the hill-" "Ah, but it's wonderful, that man's face-I'd like to go to that town-" He felt perhaps that he was taking it all too seriously for he turned round and said laughing: "The boy's daft on lions-Robin, come and look at this lion-here's an animal for you."
- haft The haft came away in my hand; and as I passed my thumb over the end of it, I could perceive that the blade had snapped off close to the end of the back-spring, so that not even the tenth of an inch of it was left in the handle.
- raft "Shure, Mr Terence, you and Mr Pim and I will be able to manage a raft between us, and we'll get aboard one of the ships in better plight than we are," he said.
- tact "I see-I see you do," she cried, all her tact washed away by this mighty sea that had suddenly swept over her.
- taft In October, 1908, he was paroled by a Justice of the District of Columbia Supreme Court to his brother's care in Ohio; and patient's reasons for this parole are interesting: He states that he was told by the District Attorney that he would be paroled if he were to go to Ohio and vote for President Taft.
- tart She insisted on giving us eggs and apple-tart and coffee in her own dining-room, and she let us come into the kitchen and help cook.
- tat That's why I don't mind tackling cabmen-they sit all day, and all they've got to say is 'rat-tat,' and they've done.
- taut The muscles were taut; their hands shook with the cards.
- tuft You know, there's no heel to a veldschoen, and it leaves little sign; but this yer chap had a habit of stickin' his toes into the ground, and here and there he had kicked up a tuft o' grass.
- waft They all breathed a spirit of happiness, and brought a waft of the beautiful European summer with them.