What is the correct spelling for TAHETOSIS?
This word (Tahetosis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAHETOSIS
- athetosis These 'dance-like movements of chorea often occur with athetosis, which adds twisting and writhing movements.
- tag One without a tag, Hope that you are near, Valiantly appear, Find me a red bag – Charades by Serj Tankian
- take I can't take anything-don't trouble yourself.
- task Their task was over. Fasten on my mask I'm bending to the task – Freedom by David Gray
- tax This survey resulted in the first national tax system of about 6s.
- taxi She dressed and took a taxi to the Orpheum.
- teach I am sorry our French friends do not come out, that you may teach them English.
- tech GARRY GRAYSON'S WINNING TOUCHDOWN; or, Putting Passmore Tech on the Map.
- thick This time it came from the thick of the crowd.
- though Her eyes vaguely rested upon the remotest trees in the lane while the kiss was given, as though she were nearly unconscious of what he did.
- thus X Thus satisfied, Chauvelin returned to the Abbaye.
- tissue On the Tuesday, the morning of the race, we will print twenty thousand copies of the Tissue with the name of the winner.
- touch Don't you touch me!
- tough Come, cut me a good tough stick, the length of these reeds."
- twice I've met her once or twice, and I might call."
- ties The tie of friendship is, in my judgment, the strongest of all ties, stronger than that of blood, because it springs from the natural kinship of soul to soul, and there is no reason in the world why I should not offer you a home as a friend, or why, if the circumstances of our lives were reversed, you should not offer me one.
- Took I took down the man's name, and promised to do my best with the princess.
- These Why all these apprehensions?
- This This is Mrs Rolph."
- Those And who did you get those from?
- Taxes It is the taxes.
- Toys They were her old toys.
- takes I've listened to some silly stories in my life, colonel, the general said coldly, but this takes the cake.
- tasks It is the holidays, but "holiday tasks" are given, and in the evenings you hear the hum of lessons all along the street for about an hour.