What is the correct spelling for TAIN4S?
This word (Tain4S) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAIN4S
- thank I am better-thank you-and will go out to-day.
- thing "You've hit it off the first thing," admiringly.
- things She went up to put on her things; then the three of them went out into the dark foggy street together.
- times The house had been rebuilt at various times.
- taints Dolls would be angels, dross would count for gold; Vice would be virtue, virtues would be taints; Gods would be devils, Councilmen be saints; And this sage law by your wise minds be built: "No boy shall live if born without a kilt."