What is the correct spelling for TAIS?
This word (Tais) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAIS
- dais The central decoration of the ceiling and the eagle over the President's dais furnish excellent examples of eighteenth-century frescoes.
- tail There's another stranger in the Green Forest, a terrible looking fellow without legs or head or tail , and he almost caught me!
- tails Yes, and the butler, and how he hung on to his coat-tails!
- taps Then two light taps were heard.
- taxis Not I, for I have done my best, not Prince Taxis , for he is not informed, but Prince Taxis 's secretary.
- Ais Boogeyman debuted on Blu-ray on August 21, 2012, where it was released by Ais .
- detrained Almost before the last of the horses had been detrained at Richmond Road, the whole nature of, and necessity for, the movement had changed.
- asian-americans The local country club is the Nine Rivers Country Club, though this clubs membership is almost exclusively made up of Asian-Americans.