What is the correct spelling for TAK?
This word (Tak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAK
- ak "If our friends is willin'," he said, "we'll repeat over the last ak."
- oak De Guise, as though an unseen hand pushed him, stepped back-and back-and back-until a heavy oak chair prevented further retreat.
- ta Tia Marta would probably find some washing soon, and would buy beans herself.
- tab The species is figured by Micheli N. P. G. Tab.
- tack Hard-tack, and mighty little of that, has been the nearest I have had to bread since last year.
- tad Tad named him Jack and used more patience in trying to teach him tricks than he could ever be persuaded to give to his lessons.
- tag I don’t know the dear creatures well enough to tag that sweet voice.
- take "We take off in the 'copter," said Soames.
- talk I will talk about all these things with you another day-not now.
- tam Sometimes when they paused at a shop window, she caught her reflection in a mirror, and smiled approval at the bright face under the red tam.
- tan Within half an hour, Ashton-Kirk, in a perfectly fitting, carefully pressed suit of gray, tan shoes and a light colored knock-about cap, led the way down to the car.
- tank Then the Tank moved back to let the infantry get on, but as soon as it had turned its back the Germans, with renewed pluck, took possession of the castle again.
- tao The variety of canes, reeds, and blooming rushes, shooting from the slopes, confirmed my fancies, and when I beheld the yellow nenupha expanding its broad leaves to the current, I thought of the Tao-Se, and venerated one of the chief ingredients in their beverage of immortality.
- tap It was, beyond argument, a friendly shoe-he could feel that in the inviting tap that it gave to him.
- tar It is in this form: 'Royal Tar.
- task The commander may find in the expression of his task a statement, only, of the action required.
- tat Frequently the family used to be startled by a tremendous "rat-a-tat-tat-tat," on the dining-room door.
- tau Marian may have foolishly risked money of her own that we know nothing of, but as for anything else-Marian is still a member of our sorority and the honor of the Phi Sigma Tau is above reproach."
- tax The income tax is a tax of so many pence in every pound of a person's income, but it is impossible to make people state their income exactly, and poor people could never be got to pay such a tax.
- teak Then the same child who had pushed it up could have swung the teak door wide.
- yak Or maybe they'll send me to the 18th Outer Mongolian Yak Artillery."