What is the correct spelling for TAKAWAY?
This word (Takaway) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAKAWAY
- cutaway The cutaway coat has lost one of its tails; his hair is rumpled up like feathers, and his collar has parted its front moorin's.
- gateway To the right is the entrance gateway .
- getaway "Getaway," said Marylin, hop-skipping to keep up with him now, "why has old Deady got his eye on you nowadays?"
- parkway Afterwards he took subway and surface cars back to Eastern Parkway and found himself sitting thoughtfully in his little room.
- tarawa Take me back to Tarawa .
- taxiway Aircraft bridges, including taxiway bridges and runway bridges, bring aircraft traffic over motorways, railways, and waterways, and must be designed to support the heaviest aircraft that may cross them.
- tokay They possess extensive vineyards of their own, and are also large purchasers of wines from the best districts, including Pettau, Radkersburg, the Picherergebirge, and Luttenberg, the latter yielding the finest wine which Styria produces, vintaged from the mosler or furmint-that is, the Tokay variety of grape.
- takeaway Win Beadles Money (1999) Celebrity Sleepover (2001) Ant & Decs Banged Up With Beadle (2002 – part of Saturday Night Takeaway ) Comic Relief 2003: The Big Hair Do: University Challenge Celebrity Mastermind (2005, Winner.
- takeaways The Browns had 67 total defensive takeaways , a professional football record that still stands.