What is the correct spelling for TAKEMN?
This word (Takemn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAKEMN
- daemon The build process is simple and provides basic functionality, including: library, clamscan utility, clamd daemon and freshclam for update.
- darken There will be news that ruffles the sweetest temper, and at receipt of which clouds will darken the most kindly face.
- taken Oh, she was not to be taken in any more.
- taking I'm taking them home to read to mother."
- tasman The Tasman had come from the Falkland Islands where the captain had learned that seven months previously the American schooner Halbrane had gone to the southern seas in search of the shipwrecked people of the Jane.
- taxman Taxman for the Apple II is a Pac-Man clone programmed by Brian Fitzgerald and other students from La Sierra High School, Atari sued Fitzgerald and he sold the port to Atari which they ended up selling as a licensed version of the game.
- token She had given him up-she had been forced to do so; and after she was the wife of another and he had risen to fame, she had never given him any token that she had not forgotten him.
- Carmen She was always handsome, but she was beautiful as she came out into the sunset gold which seemed meant for her, as stage lights are turned on for the heroine of a play; and there was something about Carmen which suggested strong drama.