What is the correct spelling for TAKT?
This word (Takt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAKT
- tact I arranged to meet him at lunch, and somehow I took a wrong turn with him: I have no tact whatever, as you perceive.
- taft To assist in this duty I assigned Dr. Taft to carry his right shoulder, Dr. King to carry his left shoulder and detailed a sufficient number of others, whose names I have never discovered, to assist in carrying the body, while I carried his head, going first.
- take "Take care," he said.
- tart Wouldn't Miss-the lady like some tart, granny?
- tat Coons says, Ink-ink; what is tat?
- taut The taut muscles of his powerful arm pressing against her troubled her.