What is the correct spelling for TAKW?
This word (Takw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAKW
- act reciprocally
- act response
- after effect
- altered conviction
- altered to
- am at hand
- baku At this time the Russian railways had been connected with the line between Poti, Tiflis and Baku.
- be full of
- being equal to
- co occurring
- rake I'll slip below, climb on top of a box-car, and get a rake-off at that bunch."
- saki It was Saki-or Saki's equivalent-who opened the door.
- stake Who or what is she, that can sit and think of this and that, knowing that a world-her world and her husband's-is at stake, and that a terrible game is being played to save it, there within twenty yards of them?
- talc Here they met with wild lucerne in great abundance, and a great deal of mica and talc was observed in the river.
- Tali I keep an open sense on the subject-ready to be instructed; and should have refused such testimony as Miss Martineau's if it had been adduced in support of something I firmly believed-'non tali auxilio'-indeed, so has truth been harmed, and only so, from the beginning.
- talky 3. Have You Been Too "Talky"?
- Tami Tami, you, for maintaining your brother, are to be commended: for this you are to receive the amount of five kwammon.
- tarn When the queen's messengers came to the tarn-stones, it was as though five thousand people had been feeding: they found crumbs enough to fill twelve baskets full, lying in the cave; but no king's son could they lay their hands on.
- Tars We are a Band of Gallant Tars.
- tate Mr Tate doesn't ask my pleasure in his coming and going any more than the King asks Mr Tate's in his.
- taut It is hauled taut.
- tyke Winsome Charteris went up to the broom bushes which fringed the slope to find out what was the matter with Tyke and Roger.