What is the correct spelling for TALENTATED?
This word (Talentated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TALENTATED
- alienated She has, by slow but sure degrees, alienated him from all his relatives, and banished from his house the few friends whom she believed possessed any influence over him.
- delineated Taking it all in all, the best appreciation of the Alexiad is that of Gibbon, who thus characterizes the qualities of the work: "The life of the Emperor Alexius has been delineated by a favorite daughter, who was inspired by a tender regard for his person and a laudable zeal to perpetuate his virtues.
- orientated In the instinct for individual preservation, orientated in the direction of the future.
- tainted The greatest danger connected with meats is that they may become tainted , or begin to spoil, or decay, before they are used.
- talent "But," she added, "I have no talent for acting; it is Paulie who can act so well."
- talented How this talented young artist appreciated her gift, intuitively understood her ambition!
- tenanted For all I knew many of those hammocks might be tenanted ; for as this kind of bed expresses by its curvature the rounded shape of a seaman, whether it be empty or not, so it is impossible by merely looking to know whether it is occupied or vacant.
- Alternated The ball plays should always be accompanied and alternated, in the Kindergarten, with conversations upon the ball, naming the colors, telling which are primary, which secondary, and illustrating the difference by giving them pieces of glass of pure carmine, blue and yellow, and letting them put two upon each other, and hold them towards the window, and so realize the combinations of the secondary colors.
- Annotated With an annotated list of Florentine illustrated books.
- Calendared But real goodness is everywhere much the same; there are calendared saints for every faith.
- Palpitated As for Hermione, she created a great sensation, and the hearts of many secretaries palpitated in the most lively manner when she first entered the ball-room of one of the embassies, two days after her arrival.
- Taunted He laughed at me, and taunted me-and kissed me!"
- Tented He could have had but little affection for his father, for the stern soldier had passed most of his days in the tented field, and his son had hardly known him.
- Tolerated I tolerated his efforts and got along fairly well.
- Talents Why, you seem to possess all the talents!"
- levitated All of the more extraordinary-the great body with the red and glaring eyes, the levitated children, etc.
192 words made from the letters TALENTATED
5 letter words made from TALENTATED:aalen, adale, aenea, alate, alete, anade, anale, andel, aneal, aneel, anele, anted, antle, atend, atene, atete, atlan, attan, daane, daele, dalat, dalea, dalet, danel, danta, dante, datal, daten, delan, delen, delta, denel, dente, dnata, dntel, eaned, eaten, edale, eland, elate, elend, enate, endel, ettal, etten, ladan, laden, laeta, landt, laned, latae, laten, latta, latte, lenat, lente, letea, letna, nadal, nadel, natal, natta, natte, ndele, ndlea, nedal, needl, nette, nettl, tadla, taean, talan, talat, talet, tanat, tanda, tanta, tante, tatad, tatan, tatel, teaed, telae, telen, tende, tenet, tenta, tente.
3 letter words made from TALENTATED:ada, ade, ala, ale, alt, ana, ane, ant, ate, dal, dat, den, dle, dna, eat, eel, eld, end, ene, enl, ent, eta, lad, lan, lat, lea, led, lee, let, ltd, nad, nee, net, tad, tan, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tee, ten, tet, tnt.
4 letter words made from TALENTATED:aden, alee, alne, anal, anle, ante, atle, daal, daen, dale, dana, dane, danl, dant, data, date, deal, dean, dent, dlee, eade, eden, elan, elea, enad, ende, enel, etna, laan, lade, ladn, land, lane, late, lead, lean, leda, lena, lend, lent, nada, neat, need, neel, nele, nett, taal, taee, tael, tala, tale, tate, teal, tean, teat, teen, tend, tent, tett, tlte, tted.