What is the correct spelling for TALEST?
This word (Talest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TALEST
- lest We were all afraid, you see, lest some enemy wanted to hurt Karl.
- talent One has been going on in short as if the only thing to do were to accept the law of one's talent and thinking that if certain consequences didn't follow it was only because one wasn't logical enough.
- talus The fossil gophers are not from the talus of the cave floor, which is evidently of subrecent origin, but from the Pleistocene deposits below.
- test They were sitting in front of the house under a big tree, and their Father said- 'Now, I will put you to the test , and see what you can do.
- Tales Having seated herself and having indicated to Jonathan to take the chair opposite to her, the two were presently served with a repast such as our hero had not thought could have existed out of the pages of certain extraordinary Oriental tales which one time had fallen to his lot to read.
- tiles The crutches of a lame man rang out on the fine tiles of the pavement, and, out beyond the tower, under the great arch of communication between the archbishop's palace and the Cathedral, the beggars were gathering in order to take up their accustomed positions at the cloister door.
- tallest Dorothy I know her by her hair, and Margaret because she is the tallest of them, so of course the one left must be Jennie.
- dales Up and down hills and dales they went, and soon the fox was no longer there, and the hare grew larger and blacker as it went; and the young man presently saw that he was in a country that he knew not; it was all barren and desolate round him, and the sky grew dark.
- tamest These remarks were perfectly gratuitous, and called forth by no observation of mine; for I tried to conceal my blue stockings beneath the long conventional robes of the tamest common-place, hoping to cover the faintest tinge of the objectionable colour.
67 words made from the letters TALEST
5 letter words made from TALEST:aelst, astle, etats, ettal, latte, least, leats, salet, selat, setal, setta, slate, stael, stale, state, steal, stela, taels, talet, taste, tatel, teals, tesla, testa.
3 letter words made from TALEST:ale, als, alt, asl, ate, eat, est, eta, lat, lea, let, sat, sea, set, sle, tat, tea, tet.
4 letter words made from TALEST:atle, east, eats, esla, last, late, lats, lest, lets, sale, salt, sate, seal, seat, seta, sett, slat, stet, tael, tale, tate, teal, teat, test, tlte.