What is the correct spelling for TALINT?
This word (Talint) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TALINT
- flint I confess that, without a gun or flint and steel, I should be very sorry to perform the rest of the journey on foot by myself.
- glint How horrible the proximity of that sinister blade, with its glint , its turn, its edge, so potently expressive of its history!
- lint This Jack Straw had lint locks that glistened under the moon; the lashes of his eyes were white. I could make a mint Fill my pockets with more than lint – Never Do Anything by barenaked ladies
- plaint That this high Quarrel should be quenched in death As some vexed petty plaint unworthy breath; That the blood and the tears should never rise Renewed, accusing in grave judgment skies ...
- salient On August 30 the Americans were given a permanent portion of the front, and two weeks later came the first distinctly American action in the reduction of the St. Mihiel salient -a wedge driven by the Germans into the allied line.
- tailing He could say no word in confidence to Blair, for Thorpe was impatiently tailing them to hurry, and shortly the three started off, gay of manner on the surface, whatever they might be thinking about.
- taint Alone among Cowper's works it has a taint of coarseness.
- talbot It is in the borough of Southwark, not far from London Bridge, and bears, at present, the name of "the Talbot ."
- talent We know he had a talent for taking advice.
- tallinn 1440); a series of paintings on canvas by Bernt Notke, in Lübeck (1463); the initial fragment of the original Bernt Notke painting (accomplished at the end of the 15th century) in the St Nicholas Church, Tallinn , Estonia (Danse Macabre); the painting at the back wall of the chapel of Sv.
- talon And his long, talon -like fingers, with their sharp, grimy nails, closed and unclosed like those of feline creatures when they hold the coveted prey.
- taunt His tone was one full of bitter taunt .
- Clint There was no practice that afternoon for the second and so Clint witnessed the Chambers game from the grand-stand in company with Amy and Bob Chase.
- Talents I called together at Versailles the principal people of every town, distinguished by their rank, their fortune, or their talents.
- talons With his thin face, and great hooked nose, and long, bony fingers like talons , he reminded him of some great bird of prey.
- multi-party Constitution: on 5 May 1995, the Transitional National Assembly adopted a new constitution which included elements of the constitution of 18 June 1991 as well as provisions of the 1993 Arusha peace accord and the November 1994 multi-party protocol of understanding
- operationalized Changes in the cost of living over time are often operationalized in a cost of living index.
47 words made from the letters TALINT
3 letter words made from TALINT:ail, ain, ali, alt, ani, ant, lan, lat, lin, lit, nil, nit, tai, tan, tat, tia, tin, tit, tnt.
5 letter words made from TALINT:altin, altit, atilt, atlin, atlit, latin, linta, litan, nital, taint, talit, tanit, tanti, tatin, tiant, tinta, titan.
4 letter words made from TALINT:anil, anti, ilna, lint, nail, tail, tati, tian, tilt, tint, titl.