What is the correct spelling for TALLYS?
This word (Tallys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TALLYS
- dallas "First off, Ma and me are goin' over to Dallas to do some tradin'," the girl was saying.
- tails "'Pears so, for they sat on their tails regarding me with loving looks.
- tally It will be noticed that in some cases the calories in the diets do not tally exactly with the protein, fat and carbohydrate values.
- talus The amount of talus in any place depends both on the rate of its formation and the rate of its removal.
- Tales What tales she could tell!
- Tallies Of course, Clint should know, and if he told Ricketts, that's pretty straight; but I'd like to know if what I heard tallies with what Ricketts heard from Clint.
- tells We are looking for my son; and this gentleman tells me that you live about here, and know more of the country than any one else I may meet.
- tolls Don Alfonso Tello de Meneses gave us four towns on the banks of the Guadiana, granted us tithes and bridge tolls, and I know not what riches besides.
- tills How many hours of the day and night are we to pass in tills place?
- aide de camp
- aim for
- air cools
- all over map
- am guest
- am startled
- being knee deep in
- blow out of water
- didst bit
- felt disposed
- foreign matters
- goes spree
- more fencesitting