What is the correct spelling for TALNTS?
This word (Talnts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TALNTS
- talent "And yet-" "Talent be damned!"
- Plants Plants found on a dry soil had narrow leaves, those on a moist soil had wider leaves.
- Talents And St. John, himself, would tell you it was your duty to make the most of your talents and opportunities.
- taints Obedience the Only Salvation Orthodox medical science attributes disease largely to accidental causes: to chance infection by disease taints , germs or parasites; to drafts, chills, wet feet, etc.
- walnuts To choose partners for refreshments a basket of English walnuts was passed, each little nut with a painted face and a paper cap of some sort.
- daunts This isn't a trap set by the Daunts .
- taunts His indifference to their taunts annoyed them.
- tints "Perhaps you wouldn't like to have me make a wish and get it," said Gladys, thinking of the baby prince's lovely polished tints and bewitching little tail.
- slants "I have them all, only one," shouted Eugene as he jumped ashore, and came scrambling up the steep slants and shaley ledges of the cliff.
- talons To continue the simile, it will be seen that the talons of the bird, formed by the Istrian Peninsula, reach out over the Adriatic in threatening proximity to Venice and the other Italian coast towns.
- tents The tents and provision boxes were next piled in a heap and set in a blaze.
- tilts Closing round the circle, they endeavoured again and again to break through the line or to clamber over the waggon-tilts, and never did savage warriors earn a better title to the name of braves than on that occasion.