What is the correct spelling for TALOUR?
This word (Talour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TALOUR
- colour There was even a little colour in his white drawn cheeks.
- dolor We afterwards visited two other extraordinary caverns, known as "Dolor Hugo," and "Raven's Hugo," up one of which we pulled for a considerable distance.
- dolour Then there was weeping and dolour out of measure.
- flour I like flour on my clothes.
- lour Of them, and the contact with them, Issues Earth's dearest daughter, the firm In footing, the stately of stem; Unshaken though elements lour ; A warrior heart unquelled; Mirror of Earth, and guide To the Holies from sense withheld: Reason, man's germinant fruit.
- parlour When any of the servants of the family had to sit up for their master or mistress, and fell asleep in their chair, scarcely would they have settled themselves when the parlour bell would be heard to ring.
- tabor So he got him a long sword by his side, and a tabor and pipe to play, and keep him awake if any drowsiness or the like should overtake him.
- tailor You'll maybe turn tailor and cut them still smaller for yourself.
- tale I have a sad tale to tell.
- talker I'm not a talker , nor am I afraid any more than you are, but I want to know.
- tall But the tall , dark woman did not seem inclined to go or send for any doctor.
- tallow The dip light dropped tallow down her petticoat, and even unheeded on one bare foot.
- tally Whichever it was, she found it congenial to "tally" Miss Arkwright on her "soulders" twiced round the pier-end before the party arrived within range of the battery.
- talon Under the influence of Talon , the ablest intendant who ever administered Canadian affairs, the country enjoyed a moderate degree of prosperity, although trade continued entirely dependent on the orders and regulations of the King and his officials.
- talus To his nephew, Talus , or Perdrix, he taught all that he himself knew of all the mechanical arts.
- taylor This is one of those 'vicissitudes' of life that Professor Taylor was talking about in chapel yesterday.
- teller He was a combination of the story-teller, the scholar, the poet, and the critic.
- tiler Thus John Tiler leaving Acton, perhaps for Acton's good, would be known in his new surroundings as John Acton.
- tiller She sat motionless, gray eyes remote, one little, wind-roughened hand on the tiller .
- tour That is the chief beauty of a tour like mine, that nothing matters.
- tumour The surgeon who to avoid inflicting pain should shrink from the complete removal of a malignant tumour , would fail to relieve the patient as he ought to have done.
- tyler Mrs. Tyler let out a piercing shriek, for poor Helen's bare and badly swollen knee was exposed to view.
- valor After all, they were, she realized, the doings of primitive men; but charity that did not stop to count the cost, and steadfast, unflinching valor , were rudimentary too, and all the progress of a complex civilization had evolved nothing finer.
- valour A desperate conflict, still renowned in tradition, took place at the Dryffe sands, not far from Lockerby, in which Johnstone, although inferior in numbers, partly by his own conduct, partly by the valour of his allies, gained a decisive victory.
- velour It reflected the figure of a slim girl wearing a blue serge skirt, a blue jersey coat and a grey velour hat-a very pretty girl indeed, her colour heightened by the humid night air.
- Tallier Formerly accounts were kept, and large sums of money paid and received, by the King's Exchequer, with little other form than the exchange or delivery of tallies, pieces of wood notched or scored, corresponding blocks being kept by the parties to the account; and from this usage one of the head officers of the Exchequer was called the tallier, or teller.
- Tallowy He was a pale, tallowy creature, wanting two fingers of the left hand; and, though he wore a cutlass, he did not look much like a fighter.
- Tali Yet there was many a Harton boy who would have said, "Utinam in tali amicitia tertius ascriberer!"
- Talley Judge Talley described the situation as a "cancer on the body politic."
- taller She thought that he was of about her own age, and he was taller than she, while all the others were shorter.
- superdelegates In the end, a brokered convention did not transpire, as by June 3 Obama had enough pledged delegates and supportive superdelegates to secure a majority at the convention.
- out-group The use of the term antilocution is overshadowed by the term hate speech, which holds a similar meaning but places no regard on the fact that the out-group is unaware of the discrimination.
79 words made from the letters TALOUR
4 letter words made from TALOUR:alou, alto, alur, arul, atul, auro, auto, laut, lota, lour, lout, ltor, luar, luat, luro, oral, orlu, ratu, raut, rola, rota, rotl, rout, ruta, ruto, talu, taou, taro, tlou, toal, tolu, toul, tour, trol, tual, tulo, tuol, tuor, turo, ulta, ulto, utor.
3 letter words made from TALOUR:alt, art, lao, lat, lot, luo, oar, oat, ola, out, rat, rot, rut, tao, tar, tau, tor, ult, url, uro, uta.
5 letter words made from TALOUR:altro, arulo, autor, larut, latro, latur, lotru, lutra, otaru, taolu, tarlo, toral, toula, tural, ultor, ultra.