What is the correct spelling for TAMMT?
This word (Tammt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAMMT
- taft In view of this Democratic victory, it was inevitable that Mr. Taft should have trouble over the tariff.
- tam Dat's wan of dem ting's, ev'ry tam on de fashion, An' 'bout nices' t'ing dat was never be seen.
- tame I forget what happened in the story, but there was one line that I shall always remember: 'it was lame, that is why it was tame.
- tamed She'll be far more at home with quiet, well-tamed girls like Thormanby's."
- tamer But when the speech I have written down came from the lips of that tamer of butterflies, he was so startled that all it occurred to him to say, after a long pause, was,- The dead are the past; and with the past rests all in the present or the future that can take us out of our natural selves.
- tammuz In the month Tammuz the nights are short.
- tammy When well soaked, rub all through a tammy.