What is the correct spelling for TAMNING?
This word (Tamning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAMNING
- damning Thus the knights of the road who stopped coaches and filched purses on the heath of Newmarket or Hounslow usually rode off "damning" their victims and advising them to sue the hundred for the injury.
- tank They had charged ahead only a few hundred yards and were not clear of the driveway when they saw ahead of them a small tank and two trucks.
- teens "Thus I chose at first to paint thee- Growing up toward thy teens ; No corruption near to taint thee Passing through thy boyish scenes.
- tennis "And I can nearly hold my own with Miss Van Rossum at tennis ," he said.
- thank "You haven't much to thank me for.
- thanks Thanks, I will take the chair.
- thing Yes, one thing did matter.
- things Things must be kep' just as they was in the old Colonel's time, no matter what!
- times It was like old times .
- timing Then each began to connect the wires with a small battery furnished with a clock-work timing mechanism.
- tons "Yes, we have been very busy, and are turning out nearly ten tons a day now.
- twins They're certainly roused up over what ye say The Twins did last night."
- thinks My friends, the General is nearer to Christ than he thinks , and Christ is nearer to him.
- towns In the towns it is considerably dearer than in England, and a sovereign is apt to represent nearer ten shillings than twenty.
- themes Do not make the fatal mistake of supposing that these few themes are the only themes possessing universal interest.
- tanks However, working time at that depth was sharply limited by the capacity of their tanks .
- teams That to Wolverhampton, thirteen miles, is much improved since the coal-teams left it.
- tongue "Well, my love, you have got a blarneying tongue , and no mistake; but now, when I do get to Nortonbury, what am I to do?" To close the ears, to check the tongue, To keep the pining spirit young; – What Man May Learn, What Man May Do by Robert Louis Stevenson
92 words made from the letters TAMNING
4 letter words made from TAMNING:agni, anti, atgm, gain, gait, gati, gnat, inga, inma, magi, main, mann, matn, mina, ming, mint, nagi, nian, nina, ning, taig, tang, tian, ting.
3 letter words made from TAMNING:aim, ain, ani, ant, atm, gat, gin, gmt, iga, igm, inn, mag, man, mat, min, mit, nag, nan, nig, nim, nit, tag, tai, tam, tan, tia, tin.
5 letter words made from TAMNING:aming, angin, antim, ating, gaint, gamin, ganim, giant, gmina, gnant, igman, ignat, intan, itgam, magin, magni, mangi, manin, manni, manti, miang, minga, nagin, naing, namig, natin, ngami, ngati, ngiam, niang, nigam, niman, taing, tamin, tangi, tanni, tiang, timan, timna, tinag, tinga.