What is the correct spelling for TANANTS?
This word (Tanants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TANANTS
- nantes For, our Egidius Fixlein, with his Shock, which, by reason of the French convulsions, had, in company with other emigrants, run off from Nantes , was but lately returned from college-when he and his dog, as ill-luck would have it, went to walk in the Hukelum wood.
- tenant You ought to let it to some decent tenant and get some benefit of it.
- Talents The town at that time could boast an unusual proportion of men of talents.
- tenants He was of the kind that cared nothing for his tenants and nothing for his land, but to get the last penny off it.
- taints Homer alludes to the star 'whose burning breath Taints the red air with fevers, plagues and death.
- daunts Since the house had been closed to visitors, and a notice to the effect had been posted in the village, scarcely a soul had penetrated through its enclosing woods, except Miss Amberley, who came to teach Daunts crippled child.
- tenets "A good man and a faithful he was, although I agreed not with all his tenets .
- taunts Now, for reasons that have been set out, Carford received his summons with small pleasure, and obeyed it so leisurely that M. de Fontelles had more time than enough in which to rack his brains for the meaning of Mistress Barbara's taunts .
- tints Look at the lovely tints of a garden; the red of the rose is not in the rose itself.
- tangents To this hour, knowing all her life as I do, I can only regard her as a splendid achievement of nature, convincing even when at the most awkward tangents with the general sense and the straitest interpretation of life; convincing even in those other and later incidents, which showed her to be acting not so much by impulse as by the law of her nature.
- truants In his anxiety he forgot all about Chris; and not even when he reached the bottom of the steps, and caught sight of Mr. Richardson's troubled countenance looking for the truants from one of the carriage windows, did he recollect his friend.
- tents So they rode through the forest till they came to two more tents .
38 words made from the letters TANANTS
3 letter words made from TANANTS:aas, ana, ans, ant, nan, sat, tan, tat, tnt.
5 letter words made from TANANTS:anant, ansan, antas, asnan, attan, naans, natta, nntst, sanan, satat, satna, satta, staat, stann, tanas, tanat, tanta, tatan, tatas, tsana.
4 letter words made from TANANTS:anas, anna, asat, nasa, nast, sana, sann, sant, tnts.