What is the correct spelling for TANGER?
This word (Tanger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TANGER
- anger She came close to him again, all her anger swallowed up in a great sympathy.
- ranger I much prefer the freer life of a scout and ranger.
- sanger Lee Sanger certainly did good work for Barville after he hit his pace; but Springer ought to be in good shape for the opening, not having been compelled to pitch his wing stiff, the way he did last year.
- tanager For example, while I was unsuccessfully playing the spy upon a pair of my solitary vireos, a female tanager suddenly dropped into her half-built nest in a low pine-branch, at the same time calling softly to her mate, who at once came to sit beside her.
- tango Mr. Heathcroft, who seemed to have made the acquaintance of most of the pretty girls on board, informed us in the intervals between a two-step and a tango, that he had been "dancing madly."
102 words made from the letters TANGER
3 letter words made from TANGER:age, ane, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, erg, ern, ert, eta, gar, gat, gen, get, nag, net, rag, rat, ret, rna, tag, tan, tar, tea, teg, ten, ter.
5 letter words made from TANGER:agent, agner, agren, anger, angre, anter, arent, earnt, ertan, etang, etgar, gante, garet, gater, geant, graet, grant, grate, grean, great, nager, naret, negar, negra, netra, ntare, ragen, range, reang, regna, renga, renta, retag, taeng, tagen, tager, tange, tegra, tenga, terna.
4 letter words made from TANGER:ante, eang, earn, egna, etna, gaen, gate, gean, gear, gent, geta, gnat, gran, near, neat, nega, ngae, nget, rage, rant, rate, rega, rent, tang, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tera, tern, trna.