What is the correct spelling for TANGERAY?
This word (Tangeray) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TANGERAY
- angora The song of a Kaffir herd, weird, full-throated, but melodious, arose from the further hillside, where a large flock of Angora goats was streaming forth to its grazing ground.
- angry I went to the door and looked out at the gray, angry sky.
- danger "Of that there will always be a danger .
- deanery Confidentially speaking, I should not have minded so much leaving darkest Deanery for this Grace-less wilderness if it had not been for the thought that your dear face would be missing in the picture.
- tanager Spindalis zena benedicti Ridgway: Stripe-headed Tanager .
- tancred Jan said nothing to Fay about her looks, and neither of them so much as mentioned Hugo Tancred .
- tango "She has gone out to luncheon with a damned tango lizard," was the disturbed and disturbing answer his courtesy received.
- dangers A Resolution is now on the Table to guard it from the Dangers which you apprehend.
- tanagers Tanagers, as a rule, are not possessed of much vocal ability, our species ranking high in their family as songsters, the notes of many species being far less musical.
- tang This end of the tube should be slightly spread out when hot by rapidly pushing into it the cold tang of a file, and twisting it at the same time, so that it may be lightly held by the teeth without fear of slipping.
346 words made from the letters TANGERAY
3 letter words made from TANGERAY:aar, aga, age, ana, ane, ant, any, ara, are, art, ate, ayr, ear, eat, ent, era, erg, ern, ert, eta, gar, gat, gay, gen, get, nag, nay, net, ney, rag, rat, ray, ret, rna, rya, rye, tag, tan, tar, tay, tea, teg, ten, ter, try, tyr, yea, yen, yet.
4 letter words made from TANGERAY:aare, aaye, aery, agar, agra, anar, anay, aney, anga, ante, area, arey, arty, atar, atay, ayan, ayar, ayat, ayer, ayna, ayre, ayte, eang, earn, egna, engy, erny, erya, etna, eyra, gaan, gaea, gaen, gary, gate, gaya, gayt, gean, gear, gent, geta, gnat, gran, gray, grey, gynt, gyre, naga, nagy, nary, naty, naye, near, neat, nega, ngae, nget, nyet, nyra, nyte, nytr, raag, rage, rana, rant, rany, rate, rayt, reay, rega, rent, reny, ryne, tang, tany, tara, tare, tarn, tary, tean, tear, teny, tera, tern, tery, tray, trey, trna, tyga, tyge, tyne, tyng, tyre, yaga, yana, yane, yant, yarn, year, yeng, yeta, ynet, ytre.
5 letter words made from TANGERAY:agate, agena, agent, agnar, agnea, agner, agran, agren, angar, angat, anger, angra, angre, angry, anter, arang, arany, arena, arent, aryan, aryne, atagy, ateya, atray, atryn, ayane, ayant, aygen, aygre, ayran, earnt, entry, erany, ertan, etang, etgar, eytan, gaeta, ganar, ganay, ganey, ganta, gante, garat, garay, garea, garet, gater, gatra, gayan, gayen, gayer, geant, geyan, graae, graea, graet, grant, grate, grean, great, gryet, nagar, nager, naret, natya, nayar, nayer, neary, negar, negra, netra, neyra, ngara, ngata, ntare, ragen, ragna, ranat, raney, ranga, range, rangy, ranta, ratae, ratan, ratey, ratna, rayan, reang, reata, regna, renga, renta, retag, ryang, taang, taean, taeng, tagar, tagen, tager, taney, tanga, tange, tangy, tarea, tarna, tayag, tayar, tayra, teary, tegra, tenga, terna, tyner, yagan, yagna, yanga, yanta, yaren, yarta, yater, yatra, yeang, yearn, yenga, yenta, yrent.
7 letter words made from TANGERAY:agentry, anyrate, garanty, reynaga, taeyang, tanager, teranga, yeargan.
6 letter words made from TANGERAY:agnate, agneta, agneya, anergy, angary, arenga, argant, argent, arnage, artena, atrane, atreya, eartag, enayat, enyart, gantar, ganter, gantry, garant, garate, garnet, garney, garten, gayane, gaytan, gearan, gentra, gentry, granat, graney, granta, gratae, grenaa, gyrate, nagare, nartey, natera, neagra, negara, rangae, rayage, reagan, renaat, retana, tanger, tangra, tangye, tarang, tarney, tenaga, terang, ternay, trayne, yantar, yantra, yarang, yareta.