What is the correct spelling for TANGIT?
This word (Tangit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TANGIT
- tact You will have to use some tact ."
- taint Thus he was regarded in Chicago as an American of the old type; but being human, his strength had not been strong enough to resist the taint in the atmosphere he had breathed ever since he began to be very rich and to keep the company of the pretentious.
- tanager A tanager called excitedly, Chip-cherr, moving from tree to tree meanwhile, once to a birch in full sight, and then into the pine over my head.
- tangent He immediately evinced a desire to start off on a tangent , and head elsewhere.
- tangier Thence to supper with my wife to Sir W. Pen's, his daughter being come home to-day, not being very well, and so while we were at supper comes Mr. Moore with letters from my Lord Sandwich, speaking of his lying still at Tangier , looking for the fleet; which, we hope, is now in a good way thither.
- tangiers The Pan-German, Colonial, and Navy Leagues had gained enormous influence since 1905, when they induced the Kaiser to visit Tangiers ; and early in 1911 they issued pamphlets urging the annexation of part of Morocco.
- tangle "I think I understand the situation now," said the clerk, "and I can see how your getting the letter may help your people out of a tangle .
- tangled Not long before, the father of the boy to whom the Doctor was going was drowned by being tangled in the dog's traces in just such a place as this.
- tango An imported Professor taught the Buds how to Tango and Trot.
- tenuity In proof of this he showed experimentally that a mass of "pure white wax, after having been submitted to great pressure, exhibited a cleavage more clean than that of any slate-rock, splitting into laminae of surpassing tenuity ."
- Dang "Dang it," said he, as he threw her another feed of oats, "I wish thee were going wi' me-dang'd if I don't!"
- Twanged The song came to an end with a chord in which all the strings twanged their best.
51 words made from the letters TANGIT
4 letter words made from TANGIT:agni, anti, gain, gait, gati, gatt, gnat, inga, nagi, taig, tang, tati, tian, ting, tint.
3 letter words made from TANGIT:ain, ani, ant, gat, gin, iga, nag, nig, nit, tag, tai, tan, tat, tia, tin, tit, tnt.
5 letter words made from TANGIT:ating, gaint, gaitt, gatti, giant, ignat, ngati, taing, taint, tangi, tanit, tanti, tatin, tiang, tiant, tinag, tinga, tinta, titan.