What is the correct spelling for TANIZA?
This word (Taniza) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TANIZA
- stanza Glancing over his composition, he decided that it might be better to leave the matter a bit vague, just as the poem left it at the end of the fifth stanza .
- taint I expect Eustace felt more embarrassed than grateful when she came to take care of him, but, to do him justice, he would see that none of the taint of his surroundings rested on the girl.
- tan Jean, at sight of her, had stopped as though he had been struck, self-consciousness mocked at the air of command, and through the brown tan of his face crept the red.
- tansy Greece, 1789. This is a very late-flowering species, and remarkable for its Tansy -like foliage.
- tarzan Tarzan could not but wonder what manner of conspiracy was on foot, or what the scheme of the two men might be.
- Taine Yet the supreme quality of it is not the ingenuity or the oddness or the wit: it is the thing Taine missed, the sovereign sanity of the Johnsonian common sense.
43 words made from the letters TANIZA
3 letter words made from TANIZA:ain, ana, ani, ant, azt, iaa, nit, tai, tan, tia, tin.
4 letter words made from TANIZA:aiza, anti, azai, azan, azat, azin, naaz, naza, nazi, nitz, niza, taia, taiz, taza, tian, zaan, zaia, zani, zint.
5 letter words made from TANIZA:antai, antza, anzai, atina, nazia, taani, taian, tanza, tanzi, tiaan, zaian, ziana, zinta.