What is the correct spelling for TANNY?
This word (Tanny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TANNY
- canny It is one of the mysteries of the ages that so canny an old libertine as Lord Blessington should have been hood-winked by D'Orsay and Marguerite.
- fanny Fanny, false to me!
- nanny When half an hour had passed, Nanny was startled by approaching footsteps.
- tan The upper surface is whitish or reddish yellow toward the attachment, sometimes tan color, and when young it is sometimes covered with whitish hairs.
- taney Chief Justice Taney now stated that slaves could be taken into any State of the Union by their owners without forfeiting the rights of ownership.
- tangy Why-why-if I'm not utterly mistaken, I verily believe it's the man we looked at through the glasses from Tangy Point: he met Madame Bertier on the shore.
- tanner "Say," said the tanner , "will my Uncle Jean leave me his farm?"
- tansy The tansy leaves had printed their exact shapes in a dark brown color all over the back, which had lain uppermost in the bottom of the chest.
- tarn When we had done a fairish number of streets, both of shops and villas, we drove out a winding roadway along a tarn to the country club.
- tawney Well, did you hear what Tawney wanted?
- tawny The cap is dull orange or tawny , the shade of color being lighter in some plants and darker in others.
- teeny A teeny Russian one.
- tinny And if anybody looks at a Raphael from the point of view of a Claude Monet, he will, no doubt, only see hard, tinny figures in a setting devoid of any of the lovely atmosphere that always envelops form seen in nature.
- tiny He had tiny eyes.
- tonne Any production over 100 g must be reported to the OPCW and a country can have a stockpile of no more than one tonne of these chemicals.
- tunney 2-6-5-8-0" with Brass by Gary Barnacle/Luke Tunney ) (album) 1981 Level 42 by Level 42 (album)
- tunny Pass me the tunny .
- Tony But-because you are afraid of Tony Cornish.
- Lanny Oh, it's you, Lanny -Colonel Lanstron!
- Danny In his new trappings, to which Howard had added a saddle from his own stables, Danny accepted his new honours like a thoroughbred.
- Denny He reposed no confidence in his superintendent, a surly, saturnine fellow known as Black Jack Berg, nor in Denny Slevin, his foreman.
- Donny Donny, naturally, was all for taking me home, and didn't show any signs of collapse till the last minute.
- Tania Tania sat down in the corner still as a mouse.
- Taine She was quite horrified to remember that she had invited me to stay with her at the Du Taine place near Johannesburg.
- TENN He left the sea in 1837 to become a resident of Nashville, Tenn .