What is the correct spelling for TANZY?
This word (Tanzy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TANZY
- tansy Besides that, there flourished some tufts of velvety grass, some scattered reeds, two plants of the yellow herb called tansy , four of a red flower, and a pretty white one; but the treasures of the rock consisted of three roots of garlic, which Maie had put in a cleft.
- thank If you will be so kind as to move that sword-point a little-it is pricking me-thank you.
- thing Even now, to Renwick, as he related his experience again, the whole thing seemed incredible, and the reiterated questions of his Chief, who was a prudent man, might have shaken a less convincing witness.
- things Quite by chance of things , Carinthia Jane looked on the land of her father and mother for the first time under those conditions.
- times Papa has visited his grave many times since.