What is the correct spelling for TARDIE?
This word (Tardie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TARDIE
- birdie Hitherto Birdie Smelts had been her chief admiration.
- caddie Caddie, you know what you're doin' of?
- darkie On reaching the water, and wasting no time, Mr. Tietkens and I returned to the three fallen horses, taking with us a supply of water, and using the Fair Maid, Widge, Formby, and Darkie; we went as fast as the horses could go.
- laddie "No, John, it's no that, laddie, for I ken ye 'ill say what ye believe to be true withoot fear o' man," and she hesitated.
- tad So we walked up the hill in the darkness and wind till we reached the house of me bould Tad.
- tardily Considerable blood will be lost and the wound will heal tardily, but the ox will be preserved.
- tardy At last the tardy day of his redemption came, but not from the cold-hearted tyrant he had so nobly served.
- tate Then I asked him suddenly: "And have you visited your friend Mr Tate?"
- Tarrier He heerd th' noise, an' woke up an' set his bull tarrier Lydia Pinkham on her.
- Tarried Only Arline tarried, her thin fingers gripping the arm of her "breed girl," lest she catch the panic and run with the others.
- Tarsi This system, like most others, is not perfect, as there are numerous species not possessing five joints to the tarsi belonging to the first section; and for practical purposes beetles may be very well arranged according to habit.
- afro-cuban p181 Aside from rural music and Afro-Cuban folk music, the most popular kind of urban Creole dance music in the 19th century was the contradanza, which commenced as a local form of the English country dance and the derivative French contredanse and Spanish contradanza.
- mid-twentieth With the dawning in him of Mid-Twentieth Century mind, Bill felt a thrilling sense of freedom as the black tide receded over the horizon of his inner world.