What is the correct spelling for TARGIT?
This word (Targit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TARGIT
- argot So valuable for food and physics are our tricoloured Currants that the same argot may be justly paraphrased in their favour, with a well-merited eulogium of "Hurrah for the White, Red, Black!"
- cart I'll follow in this man's cart.
- dart Alarm lest this might be another of her moods, victim of moods as she had latterly been, was a shadow armed with a dart playing round her to find the weak spot.
- digit Martha's mother was interested in Holden's machine only when something specific came to her attention that she did not wish to forget such as a recipe or a pattern, and one very extensive course that enabled her to add a column of three-digit numbers by the whole lines instead of taking each column digit by digit.
- gait The peculiar gait, the strange swinging motion of the shoulders were not to be forgotten when once they had been seen.
- tacit But they also were probably one cause of the suspicion so long entertained for that worship by the Republican government, and they only asserted their full strength in the second century, when the colleges in general received the tacit sanction of the emperors.
- tact The position was certainly a difficult one, but he managed it with the tact of a woman and the daring of a man.
- tag "If I wasn't a fat man I'd tag right along, but I guess I'd only be in the way.
- tagged "He can't help it now," laughed his friend, "he's tagged it on himself by one of his songs."
- taint Free in mind as well as body, acquitted from all claims of honour, and able without a taint upon his name to bear most important news to England, if he could only get away from France.
- target Even at Hatchstead my blush had been the target for her mockery.
- tart At length all the things were gone but the tart.
- tat This was by no means his first appearance since he had left Cloudsdale, for he never passed the house on any of his numerous expeditions without running in for ten minutes' chat, so that the girls were getting accustomed to see his head appear at the window as they sat at work, or to hear the loud rat-tat on the door which heralded his coming.
- taught I'd far rather you had it than I; experience has taught me that much.
- taut Then, suddenly, the dangling wires they had first noticed were drawn taut, and they saw a cross-piece on the long pole.
- tract Shortly after this Professor Tyndall gave, in his little tract Mountaineering in 1861, an account of the reason why he had left Breil, in August 1861, without doing anything.
- trait "I'm glad I have one strong trait.
- trite To my eager taste, he had grown just a little trite.
- turgid His familiar style was dry and turgid: if the style exhibit the man, how I pity M. de Blacas!
- Git He'll git here to-morrow night, an' we'll have the fun of our lives.
- jawline He was rumpled and dirty, streaked with grime on his jawline and hair hanging limp and greasy over his forehead.
45 words made from the letters TARGIT
3 letter words made from TARGIT:air, art, gar, gat, iga, ira, rag, rat, rig, rit, tag, tai, tar, tat, tia, tit, tri.
4 letter words made from TARGIT:airt, gait, gari, gati, gatt, girt, grit, ragi, riga, taig, tart, tati, trat, trig.
5 letter words made from TARGIT:gaitt, gatti, gitar, grita, ittar, raitt, ratti, tarig, tigar, tirat, tirta, tragi, trait, triga.