What is the correct spelling for TARTO?
This word (Tarto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TARTO
- dart While passing under the stern of the "Dolphin," a hoarse hail was sent across the waters, and the voice of the Rover was heard speaking to the Commander of the "Dart."
- start Shall we start back? And the memories start Nothin' moves slower Than a slow healing heart – Slow Healing Heart by Dolly Parton
- tao * - Mag, Pavi, Luigi, Rotti, Amber (end credits, a commercial that would have been used before "Mark It Up"; heard briefly between "Infected" and Nathans Story) "Tao of Mag" - Mag (a commercial starring Mag that promotes the Genetic Opera; heard briefly between "Mark It Up" and Rottis Story) "Can't Get It Up if the Girls Breathing?
- tar Our people was about to set fire to your schule-house-in faith, they said they'd give ye a dressin' of tar an' fithers, an' our praste forbid it."
- tardy This may have been due, in part at least, to the fact that Barbara's long but tardy letter was the first one Fannie had received from her.
- taro "We want our proper share of taro ," said the hillmen, not without reason.
- tart There was a morsel of flabby white fish, as to the nature of which Phineas was altogether in doubt, a beef steak as to the nature of which he was not at all in doubt, and a little crumpled-up tart which he thought the driver of the fly must have brought with him from the pastry-cook's at Callender.
- tartar There lay my Tartar with a bullet through his neck.
- Tarot The oldest specimens of Tarot cards are not later than 1440.
- TARTS Those tarts are-awful good!
- food-borne The temperature range in which food-borne bacteria can grow is known as the danger zone.