What is the correct spelling for TARU?
This word (Taru) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TARU
- tar Plowing up the field, and summer fallowing, are the only remedies when the tar -weed gets too bad to endure.
- tara Then he came to his own castle at Tara of the Kings.
- tare Then did they wheel in the air, and shook out from each many feathers, and tare each other, and so departed.
- tarn Seen under such conditions, the Serpentine put off the cheerful vulgarity of its everyday aspect, and exercised over the spirit of the watcher the same fascination as a mountain tarn or some deep, quick-flowing stream.
- taro At sun-set, I brought every body on board, having procured, in the course of the day, nine tons of water; and, by exchanges, chiefly for nails and pieces of iron, about seventy or eighty pigs, a few fowls, a quantity of potatoes, and a few plantains and taro roots.
- tarp He'd a heap rather pack me in all wrapped up in a tarp , and say how he'd caught me with the goods, and I resisted arrest.
- tart He thought the time was long till the time came for the tart to be cut.
- tau The remaining sixteen letters appear in the following order:-aleph, beth, gimel, daleth, he, vaw, kheth, teth, lamed, mem, nun, samech, ayn, pe, koph, tau .
- Tars The tars regarded the whole affair as a glorious joke, and raced from house to house, making a hasty search in each for concealed valuables before setting it on fire.