What is the correct spelling for TARUS?
This word (Tarus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TARUS
- tagus Lisbon and the Tagus are completely in the hands of the French.
- talus Between this and the lower lake stands an extraordinary hump of sandstone, on a sloping talus.
- tarsus Illus first compelled her to take the vows of a nun at Tarsus, and then placed her in confinement in Dalisandon, an Isaurian castle.
- Darius Darius, too, pushed his friend forward, exclaiming: "Fly, Bartja, and remember the warning that the heavens themselves wrote in the stars for you."
- dares Who dares put her up there?