What is the correct spelling for TARY?
This word (Tary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TARY
- gary The presiding judge, Joseph E. Gary, was of the opinion that the disposition in the guilty man to throw the bomb was the result of the teaching and advice of the prisoners.
- mary The reason I was disturbed was because, when Aunt Mary spoke, it made me wonder if she were not thinking of Beatrice.
- nary "Nary"-with a faint, tremulous smile.
- tar "What I order you is your duty; and if I tell you to put your hands in the tar-bucket and black down the rigging, you'll have to do it," said the first lieutenant, for once in a way growing angry.
- tara The unity among the Catholics, so full of promise, was soon broken up; and those who had met each other in such a brotherly spirit in the day when the native chiefs and Anglo- Irish lords assembled together at Tara, who swore then that the division of centuries should exist no longer, began to look upon each other again as enemies.
- tardy Hence the calf passes most easily with its back upward, and when turned with its back to one side calving is always tardy and may be difficult or impossible.
- tare This distemper is supposed to be owing to the rankness of their feeding; and the general cure is the keeping them low and giving them the prickly herb called tare-thistle to eat as much as possible.
- tarn Then the blacksmith said: "Auld Tarn Davidson's swine dee'd last nicht."
- taro It is so copious, that for the bread-fruit alone, in its different states, they have above twenty names; as many for the taro root; and about ten for the cocoa-nut.
- tarp Norris even made a sort of steamer chair of poles, using a double thickness of his tarp for the seat and back.
- tarry Then sayd the Maid, I pray you tarry here till I tell him so, and therewithall she closed fast the doore, and went in, and after a while she returned againe and sayd, My master desireth you to alight and come in.
- tart Now there was one thing of which John Snap was most fond, and this thing was fruit tart.
- tory He thinks like a Tory, and talks like a Radical, and that's so important nowadays.
- tray But just before Martha went down-stairs for the tea-tray, Mary asked a question.
- try I think she will come about and try to board the Bellevite now.
- vary You must also decide on a profeshion said his Lordship as your instruction will vary according.
- wary Ulyth and Lizzie were too wary to follow the juniors by this path, but scaled the palings at another point, and under cover of a thick copse of gorse-bushes approached the pool from the side that lay in the farmer's field.
- Cary I dare say I should be more tolerant of a Rousseau than you would, Cary.
- Tars Jack forgot all about reporting to Captain Raleigh for further orders, and as the battle raged, he continued to fire one of the big 16-inch guns-he and other unwounded British tars.