What is the correct spelling for TAS?
This word (Tas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAS
- gas In short, so great a change has come to pass, 'Tis now a manufactory of Gas . – Ghost, The by Richard Harris Barham
- pas Nooit gedacht dat het mogelijk was Je leek van een andere planeet Nu praat ik met jou, ik geloof het pas Als ik na vanavond wat meer van je weet – Samen Apart by Guus Meeuwis
- ta I'll pass the ounce, get as high as you want ta Leave wit a G, what harm'll do ya – Gagstaz Lean by joe budden
- tab The trap be, jumping with that hundred dollar slab If I wanted I could get hundred on the tab – Big Things Poppin' (Do It) by t.i.
- tad ja ne bih mogao ni tad ko sto ne mogu ni sad – Da Je Tuga Snijeg by merlin
- tag for defacing all your billboards with a suicide tag that you just can't wash out with some thinner and a rag – Suicide Tag by Victims Family
- tan You have a nice tan and your hair's grown long again.
- tao Under these garlands I passed, and gathered the ripe clusters which dangled around, convinced that Noah had discovered a far superior beverage to that of the Tao -Se.
- tap The children were startled and were on the point of running to the house, but he held up his finger as usual and beckoned to Dick to go on beating; though after hearing a tap or two he shook his head and, taking up the drum, let out the slings and put them over his own head.
- taps The wife of the man who owned the cart had undertaken to mind the business, and the other babies, upon condition of having the keys of all the taps left with her.
- tar You can unpack these with a command like: tar -zxvf filename.
- task Cindy leaned forward in the saddle, giving all her attention to the task at hand and driven by just one thought.
- tat She is coming like a tream of ta night, put one tat will not tepart with ta morning.
- tau Then matters here are indeed serious- They are so serious, Asaki interrupted, speaking not only to Tau but to the other off-worlders as well, that what happens now may mean the end of the Khatka that I know.
- tax The former by itself was destined to tax Russia's strength.
- Was It was just this that Laennec did.
- Has Well, she has been.
- Tars "I thought our craft was an English ship, and we British tars, and now I see we be turned into mounseers," said one, cocking his eye at the tricoloured flag.
- tabs She still sticks to partin' her hair in the middle and drawin' it back smooth with no ear tabs or waves to it.
- tags His legs are conspicuously fringed with the yellow tags .
- ATS 45th Anti-Aircraft Brigade Company, Royal Army Service Corps (RASC) – later 914 Company RASC Glamorgan Company, Auxiliary Territorial Service (ATS) In addition, 20th Light AA Regiment was at Cardiff under the command of the Welsh area of Western Command and 34th LAA Regiment was forming in Swansea under the command of 55 Light AA Bde at Plymouth.
- MAS But Missee Hazel say, Mas Rollo-thought she say- please 'scuse her dis afternoon.
- TADS Greatest chum of little tads, Liked to humor all their fads, Fixed their wagons, made them trains, Soothed their many cares and pains.
1 words made from the letters TAS
3 letter words made from TAS:sat.