What is the correct spelling for TASE?
This word (Tase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TASE
- base I plodded slowly along the base , with my rifle ready. A pure big talk when him a pass mi base Bout how him waan mi gal fi deal wid har case – Dolly House by Spragga Benz
- case I am sure that you have no right to be uneasy in any case . New shoes and a case I said to my reflection Let's get out of this place Past the church and the steeple – Tempted by Joe Cocker
- ease Mr Beresford is more at his ease when he tells his own tale. Some girls they have natural ease they wear it any way they please – Wig In A Box by Unknown Author
- tale A moral to the tale As tortoise catches snail – Spitting in the Wind by badly drawn boy
- tame And the video's too tame If you wanna touch some heat But you don't know how to light that flame If you want some satisfaction – Welcome To Sleazy Town by kinks
- tate So Tate ran down the bank and shouted.