What is the correct spelling for TASHMANIA?
This word (Tashmania) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TASHMANIA
- bushman Even Bushmen, or at least natives with some Bushman blood in them, are not wanting.
- coachman I ordered Le Duc to tell my coachman that I should not be going till the next day.
- dashing In a second she had turned the other way, rushed across the bridge, and was dashing through the water to her waist.
- dutchman At last he said, "I wanted to talk with you about that-that Dutchman that was at my dinner-Lindau," and March's heart gave a jump with wonder whether he could already have heard of Lindau's death; but in an instant he perceived that this was impossible.
- shaman The faith of the patient has much to do with his recovery, for the Indian has the same implicit confidence in the shaman that a child has in a more intelligent physician.
- tammany You will see our Tammany in power after the next election."
- tasman We soon shot past this head, and from the course we had made, I was convinced it was Tasman 's Head, which is the eastern point of a bay, of which the south cape is the western, and was called by Tasman , Storm-Bay.
- tasmania Nor in railway communication is Tasmania behind.
- truman "They'll never think of following yuh this way, unless old Pop Truman gits back in time to tell 'em I'm travelling with yuh," he observed once when they had penetrated beyond the neighborhood of caves and blow-holes and were riding safely down a canyon that offered few chances of their being observed save from the front, which did not concern them.
- tubman It was a narrative, dramatized to the last degree, of his adventures in escaping from his master to the Union vessels; and even I, who have heard the stories of Harriet Tubman , and such wonderful slave-comedians, never witnessed such a piece of acting.
- watchman It is the night watchman .
- Shaming Physical abandonment occurs when the physical conditions necessary for thriving have been replaced by: Lack of appropriate supervision Inadequate provision of nutrition and meals Inadequate clothing, housing, heat, or shelter Physical and/or sexual abuse Verbal and/or emotional abuse (shaming, shunning) Neglect
- Taming His achievement in divining the mental processes of two children hysterical with excitement, his magnetic taming of those fluttering little hearts, his inspired avoidance of a fatal false step at a critical point in the moral life of two human beings in the making-all this seemed as nothing to him-an incident of the day's routine already forgotten.
- Termini The pupils are classed as follows, according to the statistics of his Eminence the Cardinal-Vicar, in 1870: Students, boarding in seminaries and colleges: 703 Students, day scholars, gratuitously taught in the schools: 5,555 Students, day scholars, who paid a small fee: 1,603 Total: 7,941 Girls, boarding in refuges: 2,986 Girls, day scholars, gratuitously taught: 6,523 Girls, day scholars, who paid a small fee: 2,871 Total: 11,380 General total: 19,321 Thus, including the orphans of both sexes, at St. Michael de Termini and other asylums, pupils are in the proportion of one to ten inhabitants.
337 words made from the letters TASHMANIA
3 letter words made from TASHMANIA:aas, aim, ain, ana, ani, ans, ant, ash, atm, ham, han, hat, hin, iaa, inh, ism, man, mat, min, mis, mit, msh, mst, nim, nit, nth, sam, sat, sha, sin, sit, sth, stm, tai, tam, tan, thm, tia, tin, tsh.
5 letter words made from TASHMANIA:aatma, ahani, ahint, ahman, ahmat, ahsaa, ahtna, aiham, aiman, aimat, aints, amaan, amaas, amahs, amaia, amain, amans, amant, amati, amins, amish, amnat, amnia, anahi, anaia, anasa, anima, ansai, antah, antai, antam, antas, antim, asahi, asana, ashai, asham, ashan, ashim, ashin, ashna, ashta, ashti, asian, asman, asmat, astin, atami, atash, athas, athis, atias, atina, atish, atmia, haast, haima, haina, haint, haman, hamat, hamin, hamsa, hanai, hanas, hanim, hanis, hansi, hanta, hants, hasnt, hasti, hatam, hiant, himan, himsa, hints, hitam, hsian, ihsaa, ihtsm, imaan, insha, insta, isaan, ishta, ismah, maahs, maana, maasi, maata, maati, mahan, mahat, mahia, mahna, maina, maish, maist, manaa, manah, manai, manat, mania, manis, mansi, manta, manti, masai, masan, mashi, masia, masih, masin, masta, matai, matan, mathi, maths, matia, miana, miata, mihan, minah, minth, mints, misan, misna, mitha, nahai, nahas, nahim, nahma, nahta, naias, naish, namah, nashi, nasim, natha, nathi, nhatm, nihat, saana, saath, sahai, saham, sahat, sahin, sahni, sahti, saima, saina, saint, samai, saman, samat, samia, samta, sanaa, sanai, sanam, sanha, sania, sanma, santh, santi, satai, sathi, satin, satna, shain, shami, shant, shata, shati, shian, shima, shina, shita, sinha, sinta, sitha, smain, smita, smith, stahn, stain, taani, tahaa, tahan, tahas, taian, taman, tamin, tanah, tanam, tanas, tanha, tanhs, tasim, thaim, thain, thami, thams, thani, thans, thins, tiaan, timah, timan, timna, tisma, tmaai, tnsmi, tsahi, tsana, tsiam.
4 letter words made from TASHMANIA:aims, amah, amia, anas, anti, asat, asia, asin, athi, haan, hams, hani, hasn, hats, hint, hisn, hits, inma, insh, inst, isaa, maan, maha, maia, main, masa, mash, mast, math, matn, mhnt, mihn, mina, mint, mish, mist, naah, nasa, nash, nast, nhat, nhim, nith, nits, saah, sahi, sami, sana, sanh, sant, sham, shan, shia, shim, shin, shit, shma, siah, siam, sian, siha, sihm, sima, sita, smin, snit, stih, tahm, tahn, taia, thai, thim, thin, tian, tihm, tihn, tihs, tinh, tnsm.