What is the correct spelling for TASKES?
This word (Taskes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TASKES
- talks All this Milly gathered from the editor's "talks" and also from the men who worked for it or hoped to work for it, who were among their first friends in New York.
- task He lived to finish this task .
- Tasked Those, too, who had remained at home, tasked their wardrobes and toilets to do honor to the procession.
- Masks In all the corners were screens of colored paper, whereon were masks, grotesque figures, the light soul of Florence, of Bologna, and of Venice in the time of the Grand Dukes and of the last Doges.
- Tastes I should like to have seen it, if only to know what you think my tastes are."
- Taxes I pay fifty-seven livres rent and fourteen taxes.
- tosses By the time I gets back he's smokin' a borrowed brand and tosses the case one side.
- asks "If he asks you again-oh!
60 words made from the letters TASKES
3 letter words made from TASKES:ask, ass, ate, eat, est, eta, kea, sat, sea, set, sse, tea, tss.
4 letter words made from TASKES:asks, eaks, east, eats, ekta, etak, kesa, saek, sake, saks, sate, seas, seat, seta, sets, sket, take, task, teak.
5 letter words made from TASKES:asset, easts, estas, kaess, kaset, kaste, kates, keast, keats, ketas, sakes, saket, sasek, sates, seats, sekts, skate, skeat, skets, staes, stake, steak, takes, tasek, tasks, tasse, teaks, teska.