What is the correct spelling for TASKT?
This word (Taskt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TASKT
- basket Going to Hades in a hand basket Holding onto a dream, but lately we can't grasp it – Hoofprints in the Sand by Sage Francis
- casket When the casket of the princess is empty, the king must of course replenish it."
- task Such as you would have me, madam, I must become-All I request is that you would aid me in the task.
- taste Salt and pepper to taste.
- tasty "Mother sent these; she thought yer might like somethin' tasty fer yer breakfast," he muttered gruffly, in fear of ridicule.
- test I'm going to make a test of it soon."
- toast The man came in just then with a fresh plate of toast.
- tusk I swung round at that instant to face the third, the monster bull with one tusk that I had wounded two days before.
- Tasked Each felt that the contrast implied antagonism, and that if they two met in the same arena it must be as rival combatants; still, by some mysterious intuition, each felt a certain respect for the other, each divined in the other a power that he could not fairly estimate, but against which his own power would be strongly tasked to contend.
- de select
- more glabrate