What is the correct spelling for TASSIE?
This word (Tassie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TASSIE
- aussie Aussie ISP, a mailing list for Australian internet service providers Aussie salute, waving a hand in front of the face to deter flies Aussie (shampoo), a brand of shampoo Aussie Stadium, a football stadium in Sydney, Australia Australian rules football, a code of football also referred to as "Aussie Rules" Australian Shepherd, a breed of dog Aussie (award), an Inflatable Rescue Boat (IRB) Racing award Aussie, an Australian soldier newspaper from the First World War.
- cassie Bluebird", by Ikimono-gakari from My Song Your Song "Bluebird", by Jim White from Drill a Hole in That Substrate and Tell Me What You See "Bluebird", by Katie Noonan from Skin "Bluebird", by Sara Bareilles from Kaleidoscope Heart "Bluebird", by Spencer Krug from Beast Moans "Bluebirds", by Adam Green from Friends of Mine "The Blue Bird", by Charles Villiers Stanford "Blue Bird", by Cassie Steele from How Much for Happy "Blue Bird", by Kobukuro
- dossier I think that yonder in an office there is a dossier, yes, an official record concerning you and your doings both in this country and in other lands.
- lassie "Send the lassie to me to-morrow morning ere she hath broken her fast," replied the old Dame when she heard what her visitor had to say.
- passe Now during the winter, whether it was that my brother revealed to his wife what we had seene in our voyage and what we further intended, or how it came to passe, it was knowne so much that the ffather Jesuits weare desirous to find out a way how they might gett downe the castors from the bay of the North, by the Sacques, and so make themselves masters of that trade.
- tassel "Just as they were putting the very tassel on to the cap of the climax, the page is torn out!
- taste The bread of absolute knowledge I do not hope to taste in this life.
- tease "You're just trying to tease me; I know you are.
- terse The action had been, as Jones said in his terse official report, "warm, close, and obstinate."
- tissue "I hope you don't mind scar tissue on your toes," he murmured, bending his cheek in impulsive caress.
- toss I'm going to toss it right where you are standing just as soon as I get to the corner."
- Essie Oh, Essie, it reminds me of our cottage; why, there are the lilies and the beehives, and there is the porch where you said you should sit on summer evenings and mend Allan's socks.
55 words made from the letters TASSIE
5 letter words made from TASSIE:aesti, asset, easts, essai, estai, estas, ieast, saist, saite, sates, satie, seats, seita, sesia, setai, setia, sista, siste, sitae, sites, staes, stais, stasi, steai, tasse, tassi.
3 letter words made from TASSIE:ass, ate, eat, est, eta, ies, sat, sea, set, sis, sit, sse, tai, tea, tia, tie, tss.
4 letter words made from TASSIE:east, eats, sate, seas, seat, seta, sets, sise, sita, site, taei, ties.