What is the correct spelling for TATACH?
This word (Tatach) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TATACH
- attach Seth did not appear to attach much importance to this, and inquired, "Did he do anything else?"
- take Thanks to my long legs, the others were so far behind that I had time to get hold of the black box which you had told me to take so much care of, put it into the child's arms, lift him through the window on to the balcony which runs round the house towards the inner court, and tell him to put it at once into the pigeon-house.
- task Task for the gods! Up ahead us we've a mighty task To love the face behind hatred's mask – Dr. King by Mason Jennings
- tax Every advantage has its tax .
- teach He was so easy to teach anything!
- tech Well, I went to Crozier Tech High School and I finished after I came back from the service and at that time my intention was to go to college but I got married and instead went to business college.
- thick Like the latter, too, the back was thick and strong, as I could tell by the "feel."
- though I can see flame from the roof, though not so much flame.
- thus He will thus get justice.
- tissue They grow them, build them-with their own living tissue cells-in a way that must be under their constant, precise control.
- touch I can really touch people.
- tough Must have been a tough deal even for Tommy."
- twice He did it twice ."
- ties It is you who have brought her to shame; it is you-" "I kept silence while all condemned her," said Paulus with warmth, "for I believed that she was guilty, just as you believe that I am, just as every one that is bound by no ties of love is more ready to believe evil than good, Now I know, aye, know for certain, that we did the poor woman an injustice.
- Took "Yes, I took it.
- These These Indians cannot know that we are here.
- This "Oh, how is this?
- Those He turned those eyes on Vaniman.
- Taxes I have paid my taxes.
- Toys Even her toys were never left scattered about the house.
- takes She takes it easily, the ungrateful creature!
- tasks Fixed lessons and set tasks were all well enough, but Peer was for ever looking farther; for him there were questions and more questions, riddles and new riddles-always new, always farther and farther on, towards the unknown.