What is the correct spelling for TATICA?
This word (Tatica) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TATICA
- attica But he busied himself with building a fleet, some of it in Attica, in the country of the Thymaitadae, far from any place of resort of strangers, and some in Troezen, under the management of Pittheus, as he did not wish his preparations to be known.
- take She knew not whither her flight might take her, but a voice within declared that it would be to an early grave.
- task The regiment's task had only just begun, however. I hide behind this mask As if to fulfill a task – Despair by Cobalt London Smaug
- tax Otherwise the government would have no right to tax him for its support,-for taxation without consent is robbery.
- teach Did anybody teach you?
- tech Was she able to communicate with you, or you to understand, as to what studies he was pursuing at Crozier Tech?
- thick His breath came hard and thick.
- though Seriously though, I regard him as one of the pillars of the Administration."
- thus Thus was it written to King Arthur.
- tissue 2574, and from a similar tissue-paper test, the other sides are corrected.
- touch We ought to keep in touch with him from now."
- tough But I knew I wasn't that tough, in spite of what I looked.
- twice Richard Grafton died in 1573. He was twice married.
- ties Human ties are but a memory, she has no ties except to him!
- Took It took me long enough to get used to it.
- These One of these knew him.
- This "It's like this, sir.
- Those I must have those at once!
- Taxes Not a few refused to vote or pay taxes.
- Toys All our joys are but toys!
- takes Pliny takes notice of the Saronian bay near Corinth, and of the oaks which grew near it.
- tasks Here in the calm repose of civil and domestic duties, and in the trying routine of incessant tasks, he lived a life as high as when, day by day, he marshalled and led his thin and wasting lines, and slept by night upon the field that was to be drenched again in blood upon the morrow.