What is the correct spelling for TAUGT?
This word (Taugt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAUGT
- duct The liver still dumps its wastes into the intestines through the bile duct .
- tact The only pity is that I am rather short of tact ; that I do not know what to do in such a case.
- taft William H. Taft , of Ohio, who had been President of the Commission, was appointed Governor, and in that capacity continued the splendid work which had been begun by the Commission.
- tag Outside, in the darkness, four boys were playing tag .
- tagged Each, as it were, had been tagged with a particular value.
- tagus There were certain preliminaries requisite regarding my leave which demanded my appearing before a board of medical officers, and I immediately set about dressing; resolving that, as soon as they were completed, I should, if permitted, retire to one of the small cottages on the opposite bank of the Tagus , there to remain until my restored health allowed me to rejoin my regiment.
- target If Boone lay there wounded, her flash would make of him a clear target for any lurking assassin.
- tart Lucy rubbed at them till her arms ached, without bringing them to the required height of brightness, and was at last sent off to pick the few remaining gooseberries for a tart .
- tat A furious rat-tat-tat sounded a little way off, and Dennis heard Puzzeau laugh.
- taught This has taught her more than all the rest of her life put together.
- taunt And though Owen overheard the taunt , he felt no inclination to notice it.
- taut The rope came taut , and presently he drew her up again to safety, and while she laughed at him and mocked him, he held her tight under his arm, and carried her to his lodge, where he let her go.
- tout The people amongst whom the good man lived his simple life called him M. Lenoble de Beaubocage, but he did not insist upon this distinction; and on sending out his only son to begin the battle of life in the great world of Paris, he recommended the young man to call himself Lenoble, tout court.
- tuft Two large follicles narrowed at the ends, woolly, the apex somewhat curved to one side, containing many imbricated seeds, each with a tuft of long hairs.
- tug At last came the tug of war.
- Caught One of these caught Frank's attention.
- Tut Tut, tut; you'll have them both arrested in a jiffy.
- tags If his coat was whole, or in rags and tags , it was all the same to Peter.
- tugs Meanwhile the salmon had come back into the middle of the stream, where it lay deep, only giving evidence of its existence by a series of vicious tugs .
- taiga The Yenissey, the Taiga , the stations, the drivers, the wild scenery, the wild life, the physical agonies caused by the discomforts of the journey, the enjoyment I got from rest-all taken together is so delightful that I can't describe it.
- off-the-record Now, is there anything in my off-the-record discussion we have had, and there have been substantially none, that took place during that interlude that I have failed to bring out?