What is the correct spelling for TAUN?
This word (Taun) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAUN
- faun The book was then issued simultaneously in America and England, in 1871. Although "Septimius Felton" appeared so much later than "The Marble Faun ," it was conceived and, in another form, begun before the Italian romance had presented itself to the author's mind.
- tan "Yes," answered Jack, and he blushed under his coat of tan .
- tarn He is not seen; he was not born; he gathers His bodiless being from the treacherous tarn .
- tau The Malay word to know is tau , and the Chinese monosyllable for the same verb is also tau , though in conversation they generally use the compound tchee-tau, each of which separately have nearly the same meaning.
- taunt "I was about to do so," Horace assured him, heedless of the rough fellow's good-natured taunt .
- taut With this he began to saw through the taut rope holding the hut aloft!
- tun He got some education at the One Tun Alley Ragged School, but when nine years old was caught apple stealing, and sent to the industrial School at Ilford for 7 years.
- TAUS "Dear Desus, 'et Santa Taus tum down to night And bring us some p'esents before it is 'ight; "I want he sood div' me a nice little sled, Wid bight shinin' 'unners, and all painted 'ed A box full of tandy, a book, and a toy, Amen.