What is the correct spelling for TAVE?
This word (Tave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAVE
- cave And so he took the ball in his pocket and hurried through the cave the way he had come; but at the end of it and by the river two of the Tylwyth Teg met him, and taking the ball away from him they pushed him into the water, and through the water he found his way home.
- have 1545. But if you don't have the money, what do you do?
- lave Another suspicion here shot across the old man's mind; and turning to Owen he said in Irish: "He wants to get the mountain for sporting over; but I'll not lave it."
- nave The simplest form, and the one most commonly found, is that of a nave and chancel, with a tower at the west end; to which plan may be added aisles and transepts, the latter often being wrongly called "cross-aisles."
- pave What really depressed her most was the fact that her unknown acquaintance had not considered it worth while to find out her name and pave the way for further relations.
- rave In the newspapers they rave about shorter hours, more pay, acknowledgment of the union.
- save If he could not save her from others, he could save her from himself.
- stave Girl in a draper's shop; mother and sisters in the country; sends them most of her earnings; probably does not take enough food; long hours; constant standing; drinking tea to stave off hunger; and so forth.
- take But they must not take us.
- tale Once more he was drawn to the mystery of the holy men by her tale : ".
- tame The lady kept a number of tame birds; but the cat, though she would willingly have caught and eaten strange birds, never injured one of them.
- tape I know you're just old memory tape .
- tare So this evill counsell pleased these two evil women, and they hid the treasure which Psyches gave them, and tare their haire, renewing their false and forged teares.
- tate Tate, Tail, sometimes from Fr.
- wave So many young men come to me for the permanent wave !
- Ave "She feels that she can't afford to recognize me on Fifth-ave.
- Gave Then I tried, and gave it up also.
- Dave I wonder whether anybody except Dave can have seen him."
- EAVE Mark's is above-look, under where the eave hangs out, away to the left.