What is the correct spelling for TAXT?
This word (Taxt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAXT
- tact This is, however, a point which may be left to the tact of the hostess.
- taft In 1901, a civil commission, with Mr. W. H. Taft at the head, took over the civil administration of all the pacified provinces.
- tart She reproached herself for the tart replies that had inflamed Jack.
- tat "Now, Malcolm," he said, offering the pipes to his grandson; "you play tat after."
- taut With every sense taut he passed into the gloom of the castle.
- tax They raise a tax from the rest of the nation, including all the workmen of other trades.
- taxi So I stepped back into my taxi, and told the driver to take the most direct route.
- text I have not been able to get the original text, but I can give you the substance of it, as it was given to me.
- encountered difficulty