What is the correct spelling for TAY?
This word (Tay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAY
- bay Manston at bay , and reckless of results, might rush to his wife and harm her. There are ships in the bay, They've been sitting there all day – Chrysanthemum Tea by Unknown Author
- cay nga sinina, ug dili aco taga-an cay parayeg cono.
- day This is all for to-day.
- hay He was sure that the hay would never be made properly, now that he couldn't be about as much as usual.
- jay When the hunter found the hiding-place Lightfoot had left at the warning of Sammy Jay he followed Lightfoot's tracks for a short distance.
- lay Now, if you could lay your hand on Keeling!"
- may There is no subject, perhaps, on which a traveller ought to speak with less confidence, than on the religious opinions of the people he may chance to visit, in countries out of Europe, especially when those opinions are grounded on a very remote antiquity.
- nay Nay, come no nearer.
- pay That'll pay my way.
- ray This evening he sat in the library waiting for Ray , but he had a very troubled face.
- say She's a regular Dorcas, as I've heard mother say more than once."
- stay His stay was short.
- ta "Well, then, Monsieur Grandet," said the keeper, who had come prepared with an harangue for the purpose of settling the question of the indemnity, "Monsieur Grandet-" "Ta, ta , ta , ta !"
- tab But we know that even in those days a tab of leather was held in the hand to prevent the string from hurting.
- tad Where did you tie her, Uncle Tad ?
- tag Having changed his coat, and put on an old pair of shoes, Mr. Tag -rag was comfortable for the evening.
- tam Don't got too moche sense at all dat tam , Run ev'ry place on de whole contree- But I change beeg lot w'en Pelang come 'long For I love him so well, kin' o' steady me.
- tan The tan on her face was not made noticeable in contrast by her shoulders and arms, old ivory in tint and as smooth and glossy as ancient Carrara.
- tao 2. Therefore when one is making the Tao his business, those who are also pursuing it, agree with him in it, and those who are making the manifestation of its course their object agree with him in that; while even those who are failing in both these things agree with him where they fail.
- tap A tap came to the door, and the lady's-maid entered.
- tar It held out hope that the English would find needed timber for masts, pitch, tar , and ashes for soap.
- tat It gave me such a shock tat I started backward, just as one does at sight of something horrible, and let my candle fall.
- tau Tau gazed beyond the Khatkan to the barren ground where leopard and rock ape had ceased to be.
- tax Herr Ebenstreit regarded it as a tax , which he must observe until married.
- toy It is a toy , i' faith, given us, we know not why, to play with as we chance to please.
- tray Mrs. Robinson appeared with the tea-tray.
- try You couldn't prove what you saw, even if you was to try ."
- way Are you going that way ?
- Fay Yet was she false, for she was one of the damosels of Morgan le Fay .
- Thy What is thy will with me?
- Kay Then soon after arose Sir Kay and missed Sir Launcelot.
- Ty Perhaps he could put it into one of the little bottles used to hold e-lec-tric-i-ty.
1 words made from the letters TAY
3 letter words made from TAY:tay.