What is the correct spelling for TAYAN?
This word (Tayan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TAYAN
- team Down each green bank hath gone the ploughboy's team, And only in the hidden brookside gleam – Thyrsis a Monody by Matthew Arnold
- theme So high the deathless Muse exalts her theme! Such was the Boin, a poor inglorious stream, – A Letter from Italy by Joseph Addison
- time Now take upon me, in the name of Time , To use my wings. Impute it not a crime – The Winter's Tale: Act IV, scene I by Unknown Author
- tone Lord Edward and Wolfe Tone , Or meddle with our give and take That converse bone to bone? – Sixteen Dead Men by William Butler Yeats
- town The Lion beat the Unicorn all around the town. Some gave them white bread, and some gave them brown, – The Lion And The Unicorn (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- twin She said Jesus had a twin Who knew nothing about sin – Schizophrenia by sonic youth