What is the correct spelling for TAYT?
This word (Tayt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TAYT
- tact And yet by tact and friendliness one may elicit much more information from them than first impressions would lead one to hope.
- taft The choice of Taft as the candidate was then made without difficulty.
- tart In the Thuillier salon, since the emigration to the Madeleine quarter, might be seen daily, between the tart Brigitte and the plaintive Madame Thuillier, the graceful and attractive figure of a woman who conveyed to this salon an appearance of the most unexpected elegance.
- tat She heard the quick, firm tread upon the steps, the imperative rat-tat-tat of the whip-handle on the door.
- taut "Silver," said the other man-and I observed he was not only red in the face, but spoke as hoarse as a crow, and his voice shook, too, like a taut rope-"Silver," says he, "you're old, and you're honest, or has the name for it; and you've money, too, which lots of poor sailors hasn't; and you're brave, or I'm mistook.