What is the correct spelling for TEAIR?
This word (Teair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TEAIR
- air The air was still. This is the poem of the air, Slowly in silent syllables recorded; This is the secret of despair, Long in its cloudy bosom hoarded, – Snow-Flakes by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- dear "It would be of no use, dear . From the passion-flower at the gate. She is coming, my dove, my dear; She is coming, my life, my fate; The red rose cries, "She is near, she is near;" – Come Into the Garde, Maud by alfred, lord tennyson
- ear He sank down beside her, putting his ear to her lips. Idmen gar toi panth, hos eni troie Caught in the unstopped ear; Giving the rocks small lee-way The chopped seas held him, therefore, that year. – E.P. Ode Pour L'election De Son Sepulchre by Ezra Pound
- stair Hester set her foot on the first stair -stopped-turned round-and looked slowly along the two walls of the passage, from end to end-shuddered-shook her head-and went slowly on down the stair s. Standing on the stair Something in them cheers the air. – Pretty Women by Unknown Author
- ta If her poy serfs another man, it must pe pecause he loves him, and looks upon him as his chief, who will shake haands with him and ta ke ta father's care of him; and her poy must tie for him when ta time comes.
- tail So that's the tail of the business.
- tao Therefore all things without exception honour the Tao , and exalt its outflowing operation.
- tapir I thought at first you were a tapir or a tiger.
- tar There was a look of satisfaction in the countenance of the old tar , while Wilder was speaking, that might have struck his companion, had not the young man risen, while speaking, to pace the narrow room, with a thoughtful and hurried step.
- tau Once more Tau ceremoniously saluted with his blade to the east.
- te There was Te Deum with high mass in Notre Dame, and the populace was howling itself hoarse with rapture in honour of him so lately the object of the general curse.
- tea I'll do that, and get you a drop of tea to comfort you."
- teak The man stopped his slow pacing, sat on the edge of the table and drummed with his fingers on the teak .
- teal This day we killed three buffaloes, two antelopes, two raccoons, and three teal ducks.
- team "What's this team hitched up that way for?
- tear Her eyes were tear -wet and darkening; her lips were tremulous.
- DEA The intrigues hatched two days ago over a supper-table were finding their culmination now. The Caesar was a fugitive and the people rebellious: the golden opportunity lay ready to the hand of these treacherous self-seekers: and Dea Flavia was to be their tool, their puppet, until such time as they betrayed her in her turn into other hands that paid them higher wage.
- Dar On being invited to visit the President, we found him a jovial, handsome man of middle age, reclining on cushions at a large window with wide views of the sea and the mountains before him, besides Dar Joon, Lady Hester's house.
- DIR Mephist: Wohin es Dir gefallt.
45 words made from the letters TEAIR
3 letter words made from TEAIR:air, are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, ira, ire, rat, ret, rit, tai, tar, tea, ter, tia, tie, tri.
4 letter words made from TEAIR:aire, airt, eira, raie, rate, reit, reti, rite, taei, tare, tear, tera, tier, tire, trei.
5 letter words made from TEAIR:atire, iater, irate, itera, raeti, raite, retia, terai, teria.